mercredi 4 avril 2012

-- Blog entry 2 --


THE PERSUASION 

Hi journal!
Last night, I went to Uglyville and I saw Tally! I was so anxious and worried that she wasn't in Pretty Town since her birthday! My worries were unnecessary! She is fine. We talked about her last trick: not being a pretty yet! She told me that the rumor about the Special Circumstances is true! It is because of them that she is still an Ugly! I was so surprised and happy at the same time! She is awesome! But she didn't tell me anything about them...She couldn't... But she will be a Pretty soon. My best friend is incredible!
I just can't wait! It will be AMAZING!! 

In New Pretty Town, Tally and the Specials are the only thing new Pretties talk about. Today, I was thinking about it and I was wondering how the Specials look like. My friends and I had fun trying to image their faces. We drew a sketch of them. We figured out that they had at least one operation, but Tally told me that they were less pretty than us. So we had a small idea what to draw. So here it is:



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire